01 09 10

Saturday 18 July 2015

Two Piece

I had been wanting to make a two piece for a while. One that was classy, not skimpy and looks like there wasn't enough fabric to finish it!! So with some left of over material from a dooner cover, this is what I got...

V neck-line with purl buttons down the back. Fully lined bodice. Inverted box pleated A-line skirt! With floral print cotton fabric.



(This photo-shoot was mainly for "head-shots" but I was wearing the out fit for it so though it doesnt give a detailed visual description of the two piece, you kind of get the idea!!)



My sister and I...




...one of my favourite shots of the day...


(camera credit to my friend Bethany!!)

What do you think???
I'm loving green at the moment!! So am so pleased I was able to find and use this greeny-blue material!!

Rose xx




No comments:

Post a Comment