01 09 10

Wednesday 14 May 2014

A Little Too Obsessed???


Whilst I've not been blogging there have been a few purchases...

I hear people say "Frozen was such a great movie - I saw it TWICE at the cinemas!" or "I just bought the DVD!" or "I got the sound track..." "I know all the songs" and I'm like: "I saw it twice in the cinemas, know all the songs..." I bought the dvd, also the sound track, AND the Art of Frozen... and did you know I made Anna's winter dress? - I'm also in the process of making her Coronation gown!" - Oh dear hahaha!
 And my friends thought I was obsessed with Tangled... 


Have a fabulous day! Rose xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh yes! I saw it twice in cinemas... It was *even better* the second time, no? And I'm now the proud owner of the DVD and soundtrack... but "The Art of Frozen" is still on the wish list. (right up the top!)
    I still like Tangled best... But that doesn't make Frozen any less massively epic!
    I watched it again yesterday... I don't think it'll ever get old <3

    ReplyDelete