01 09 10

Thursday 3 April 2014

Mannequin

 I had been wanting a mannequin for a long time... 
but for the type I wanted it was going to be no lower than $100 and I didn't really want to pay that yet.

However! A friend was selling hers for $50!
Though it isn't exactly what I wanted... I wasn't going to get any better for that price... 
it is in great condition and works perfectly for what I'll be using it for and I'm really happy with it!




Here you can also see the petty-coat I'll be using for Anna's Coronation Gown...
you can see it is displayed heaps better on the dummy! 



also (randomly) I found some of these awesome heart pins!
my piano teacher game me some ages ago and they are just really handy... 
but you know how it goes pins do wonder off after a while AND I FOUND MORE!


Have a great day... 
happy sewing!


                           Rose xx 





2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I seem to recognise that petticoat...
    I feel so privileged that I witnessed such a historical moment in your finding that petticoat ^_^
    whoop whoop whoop, yay for the manequin! :D
    ~G. Fitz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah, twas an amazing find! (and fun "vinnies experience" with you) Rose xx

    ReplyDelete