01 09 10

Friday 28 February 2014

Transition Corset

This one was inspired by Lydia and Kitty's in the 2005 Pride and Prejudice

Picture

This was my first attempt

Picture

It was good. It worked and all that, I made a dress for it and everything...
But it wasn't very detailed and I thought since I've already got the pattern I first created for this one...
I'll make another!






(I realized after taking these photos that I actually had it laced very loosely... which really gives it not as good an effect. But you can see how there is much more detail in this than my first attempt.) 

THE MAKING OF:










 my little Elizabeth Rose tag


for this corset I hand sewed the eyelets just for a more authentic look



So that's it! My second attempt at the transition corset.




1 comment:

  1. How many corsets do you have now?
    Your hair in rags is so cute!

    ReplyDelete